The Reservation Sales Agent is responsible to receive inbound reservation calls and actively follow-up on reservation inquires via email or outbound call in order to drive sales so individual and team goals are achieved; all while continually ensuring standards of processes are followed and that the overall customer experience remains a top-priority. Vacation Planners must manage their time effectively in a fun, fast-paced sales driven environment to ensure all follow-up is performed in a professional and timely manner.
- Receives and responds to inquiries from potential guest via phone calls and email.
- Provides accurate notes in sales leads and reservations.
- Handles guest complaints and forward to management for resolution when necessary.
- Provides concierge services, with general knowledge of the Finger Lakes including restaurants and entertainment.
- Processes payments for reservations.
- Accurately describes and informs guests about the properties that are available, giving the guest the best options for their stay.
- Manages daily correspondences and operational tasks to exceed customer expectations and expand customer base.
- Sells the benefits of properties via verbal and written communication.
- Keeps accurate record of calls and conversations with all guests.
- Complies with accuracy expectations daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ability to repeat the same tasks in a fast paced environment accurately.
- Provides friendly and timely customer service to homeowners, guests, vendors, and co-workers.
- Responsible for comprehending and successfully executing all relevant technologies, policies, and systems utilized by the front desk, guest services, and reservations teams
- Meets and exceeds individual and team goals daily, weekly and monthly.
- Maintains an Inbound Conversion rate of 30% and Outbound Conversion rate of 10% of Inbound Conversion.
- Meet expectations on every call while keeping a minimum call quality score of 80% each month based on call scoring metrics.
- Provides feedback as needed to revenue management on guest trends.
- Communicates with Owner Services when special requests are made.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in sales, reservations or hospitality industry, preferred.
- Minimum of two years strong sales background in non-hospitality industry will be considered.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Sales Driven
- Customer Focus
- Team Player
- Organizing Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, lead management software and reservation software.
- Ability to answer customer’s questions and successfully resolve issues and/or negotiate matters related to customer’s account.