The Owner Services Inspector will work collaboratively with all employees, guests, owners, and other FLPP stakeholders to support the company’s goals through superior owner services. Supports the Owner Services Supervisor and Director of Operations to meet the needs of all owners; assists in the implementation of owner service strategies.
- Provides high quality inspecting services using the Walk-the-Wall method; works cooperatively with relevant Property Services and Guest Services staff to ensure homes are ready for owner and guest arrivals; oversees unit appearance standards.
- Provides prompt follow-up for any cleaning problems.
- Identifies and reports all maintenance projects that should be completed pre and post season; inspects and monitors progress to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Coordinates with Property Services staff to address special requests and additional staffing needs that may be required.
- Responds to all calls and text messages from the Property Services Department in a timely manner.
- Seeks feedback through inspections, owner and staff communications, and related means to ensure continuous improvement in efficiency, quality, and performance of all properties.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Communication
- Personal Energy & Enthusiasm
- Results Focus
- Business Expertise / Technical Skill
- Detail Orientation / Accuracy
- Organizing Skills
- Team Orientation
- Time Management
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule necessary to support a 24/7 hospitality industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to get to and from all job sites
- Exceptionally personable