JOB DESCRIPTION: Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner handles and provides oversight and servicing support of the verticals in the daily interactive relationship with clients. The HR Business Partner will lead the service personnel of the verticals in coordination with the strategic departments of the organization to fulfill a comprehensive product offering to the client. They possess strong communication skills to cultivate strong client relationships and can be trusted with sensitive information. They have the ability to coordinate activities in several areas of responsibility and possess a strong command of general knowledge for client interaction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess a strong understanding of the payroll system for entering information for onboarding new employees for our clients.
- Possess strong knowledge of legal requirements for compliance for new hire employees.
- Possess strong knowledge of benefits administration, COBRA, and related insurance programs and electronic platforms for maintenance of files.
- Ability to perform open enrollment functions, termination, and addition of benefit information for client employees.
- Maintenance and regular use of the HRIS connectivity with clients.
- Triage incoming telephone and email communications from clients. Ability to quickly identify a solution to a query or to provide an alternative path for the client through another department within the company.
- Facilitate account management through the use of task assignments and tracking of actions for the service support departments.
- Coordinate training requests for clients in conjunction with the other verticals and business partners team and the strategic plans for clients.
- Participates in training and reviews documentation to keep current on relative topics and system and product enhancements and changes.
- Nurture a positive working environment focused on teamwork, communication and respectful consideration of others. Closely collaborate with the other vertical units at SimcoHR regarding servicing clients.
- Develop, implement, and maintain analytics reporting to management and provide accounting of activity through metrics.
- Perform duties and actions as required by SimcoHR
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company and external clients
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and databases
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use a computer, talk, and hear.
This is largely a sedentary role. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position, excepting a rare off-site training opportunity.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate in Human Resources or equivalent education in related field
- 5-7 years of Human Resources Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR related field
- PHR, SHRM or related certifications are strongly preferred
Simco provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.