The Zone Leader is responsible for performing all housekeeping related tasks and assisting housekeepers in the designated zone. Perform all housekeeping tasks and inspections to the standards defined by Finger Lakes Premier Properties, Inc. (FLPP). This includes inspecting and coaching the housekeepers in the zone assigned to them. Perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain Finger Lakes Premier Properties, Inc. (FLPP) rentals, offices and residential properties in a clean and orderly manner. Work collaboratively with all employees, suppliers and customers of Finger Lakes Premier Properties, Inc. (FLPP). At all times, provide exceptional customer service to owners, guests and Finger Lakes Premier Properties, Inc. (FLPP) colleagues. Must be able to complete housekeeping reports, mileage reports, incident reports, maintenance reports, if necessary, use Paylocity and use electronic telecommunications daily and accurately.
- Provides high-quality inspection services using the Walk the Wall method.
- Provides prompt follow-up for any cleaning problems.
- Provides distribution and proper presentation of linens and guest amenities in all homes.
- For homes with lockboxes, ensures that the key is in the lock box and working before approving property.
- Provides assistance to housekeepers in their zone, including staff coaching and inspections ensuring continuous improvement in quality assurance, efficiency and performance within allotted timeframes for each property.
- Responds to all calls from housekeepers in their zone regarding questions related to the successful performance of their duties.
- Responds to all calls and text messages from the Property Services Department in a timely manner.
- Ensures all housekeepers in their zone comply with dress and safety codes.
- Ensures housekeepers adhere to required timeframes associated with the cleaning of each property.
- Informs Housekeeping support staff in the event additional staffing resources are required in a zone due to unforeseen circumstances so additional staff can be provided to ensure all homes are guest-ready by check-in time.
- Ensures emergency-related calls are dealt with according to company policy and immediately relayed to the proper department and documented incident reports as required.
- Responsible for determining if maintenance issues identified by housekeepers in their zone can be addressed by a housekeeper or inspector and, if not, are called into Property Services for action and report documentation as required.
- Ensures guest and owner housekeeping satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Brings forward any disciplinary requirements to management related to housekeeping.
- Provides high-quality cleaning services using the trained cleaning methods, ensuring completion of all arrival or departure cleaning tasks, and adherence to standard unit appearance.
- Completes all required documentation for each job accurately, in detail and submitted timely.
- Provides prompt follow-up for any cleaning problems reported by inspectors or guests.
- Follows scheduled work assignments to insure all properties are cleaned and presentable before guest arrival.
- Provides distribution and proper presentation of all supplies to each home, including linens.
- Enforces FLPP’s Standard Unit Appearance policy.
- Secures all keys issued and left in homes and return them to the office at the end of each day.
- For homes with keyless entries and lockboxes, ensures that the codes are kept confidential and the keyless entry and/or lock box is working properly.
- Ensures all homes are secured before departing the property.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures, paying special attention to health and/or safety issues.
- Maintains the highest level of integrity of homes at all times.
- Makes sure all linens are delivered to the office for cleaning.
- Ensures all equipment is returned from separated employees.
- Maintains a presentable and functioning personal vehicle to be used for work-related travel.
- Ability to work within a team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Team Orientation
- Time Management
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule necessary to support a 24/7 hospitality industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to get to and from all job sites