The Customer Care Representative provides administrative and dispatching of services workers to the Maintenance Technicians based on priorities, reservations and need. Provides cost-effective measures and logistics while dispatching staff in a timely and effective manner. Provides administrative support to the Customer Care Department (CC) as needed. Logs and manages daily incoming phone calls and dispatches information accordingly. Reviews all daily documentation to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner. Follows up as appropriate with FLPP staff, owners and guests in a timely manner which may require staying later than the scheduled shift.
- Responsible for efficiently and cost-effectively dispatching service workers to maintenance technicians based on service order priorities.
- Assists with coordination of daily schedule for maintenance technician, and other service workers and for the development and operation of an efficient, cost effective dispatching system.
- Assesses and makes recommendations for improvements to current dispatching procedures.
- Logs and manages daily incoming phone calls for CC and communicates information to the proper department and staff. Follows-up as needed.
- Delivers quality premier services to our customers at all times and ensure products and services are explained.
- Assists with necessary service orders for maintenance and housekeeping services as received by CC.
- Ensures all service orders are resolved in a timely manner and problems in homes are addressed and completes follow up.
- Maintains open communications to all appropriate staff to resolve issues quickly.
- Ensures proper and open communications with Owner Services, Housekeeping, and Reservations as required.
- Answers phones/emails in Customer Care to resolve issue.
- Manage Maintenance Agreement renewal process annually: complete standard information, send to owner, follow up, enter into Streamline, complete magnet, set up requested services, acquire quotes, bill owner, etc.
- Maintain Owner Request Spreadsheet with any requested services or quotes
- Code and bill invoices, bill SO’s, etc.
- Check all Housekeeping Inspection sheets and follow up as needed
- Coordinate outside vendors as needed
- File insurance claims and follow up until completed
- Check all guest and owner surveys and follow up as needed
- Follow up on all lost and found items and mail to guest
- Serve as Manger on Duty (MOD) which requires answering calls after hours.
- Maintain BZRP Periodic Maintenance Spreadsheet and enter scheduled service orders
- Scheduled hot tub treatment service orders, trash runs, etc.
- Monitor services set up by FLPP and stop service at close date
- Complete key inventory when requested or annually
- Code technician credit card receipts and charge to property