Come to a meeting as our guest and consider being a part of the club!
Proving that one can make a difference, Kiwanis has helped eradicate disease, build schools, shelter the homeless, feed the hungry and generate millions of smiles.
- Improve communities one child at a time
- Build enduring friendships
- Better the lives of children
- Participate in fun and fellowship
- Sharpen leadership skills
- Develop business contacts
- Gain insight into local and international issues
- Attain a greater appreciation of their own talents and successes.
The Kiwanis Club of Canandaigua meets every Tuesday at Noon, except for the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
All meetings are at the American Legion, 454 North Main Street, Canandaigua. *Meetings may cancel for holidays or as determined by the club.
For more information, or to attend a meeting, call Kiwanis Membership Chair, Elisha Everson, (work) 585-394-4400, ext. 203 or email email@example.com or message Kiwanis Club of Canandaigua on Facebook.